Lombard 2 RF Men's Grey Motorcycle Jeans
with CE-Approved Armour
The Lombard 2 has big shoes to fill, REV'IT! have taken the award winning construction of Cordura® denim and PWR|shield to the next level by incorporating SEESMART© protectors, that not only exceed the CE-level 1 standard for impact protection, but also remain virtually unnoticed when you're riding or walking. The regular fit Lombard 2 offers you the possibility to upgrade protection by installing SEESMART© hip protectors in the prepared pockets.
- 12.5oz CORDURA® Denim outer with COOLMAX® Element moisture wicking function
- Polycotton twill insulation
- SEESMART© CE- Level 1 knee protectors
- Regular fit
- Hip protector pockets
- Double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees
- Comfort seat & relocated crotch seams allows for greater comfort
- Mechanical stretch
- Triple needle safety stitching
- Zipper fly front closure
- Five pockets
- 3M SCOTCHLITE© reflection at turn up for visibility
- Available in short leg (81.5cm), standard leg (86.5cm) and long leg (91.5cm)
- Also available in blue
- 12.5oz Cordura® denim with COOLMAX® element - Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA® denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX® fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura® denim and COOLMAX® are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
- Moisture-wicking function by COOLMAX® element - the COOLMAX® element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
- Extra comfort by mechanical stretch - stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- Comfort seat - relocated crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike, especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
- Prepared for optional SEESMART© CE-level 1 hip protectors - sold separately
Men's Motorcycle Jeans
|28||92-94 cm||79-81 cm|
|30-31||95-98 cm||80-82 cm|
|31-32||98-101 cm||80-82 cm|
|32-33||101-104 cm||81-83 cm|
|34||105-108 cm||82-84 cm|
|36||109-112 cm||83-85 cm|
|38||112-116 cm||84-86 cm|
REV'IT Motorcycle Jeans
It's important to look after your favourite pair of riding jeans the correct way. Always consult the wash & care label found inside your REV'IT! gear before washing. This set of instructions is leading over any other instructions given. If you are ever in doubt of how to properly maintain your gear, check the inner label.Hot Tips: Wash them separately on a cold gentle cycle (maximum 30°). Remove armour before washing & turn jeans inside out. Close all zipper & buttons to avoid damaging the fabric. Use a mild detergent & avoid using fabric softeners. Hang out to drip dry at room temperature, do not use a dryer. Don't over-wash, only wash as necessary.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.