Livengood GTX Men's Motorcycle Gloves
with PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
For all year-round commuters, the Livengood GTX gloves are the gloves you have been waiting for. With a sport meets urban style and all the features you want in a good winter gloves, these are a must have for every 4 season rider.
The incorporated GORE-TEX® with GORE Grip Technology means that the waterproof membrane is directly laminated to the inside of the outer-shell, which significantly reduces water pick-up so the gloves stay dry and lightweight all the time. It also means that the layers of the grip technology are bonded tightly together, so there’s no movement between them, allowing you to grip your handlebars or use your zipper with ease. Like all top-model gloves REV'IT! bring to the market, the Livengood GTX gloves have been equipped with the single-motion closure system, enabling you to secure the other glove without the usual hassle.
- PWR|Shell and goatskin outer shell
- Waterproof: GORE-TEX®, GORE grip technology & Flock PU
- Single Motion Closure System
- GORE-TEX® push-pull tri-fleece liner
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- High loft fur liner
- SEESOFT™ knuckle protector
- SEESOFT™ at palm
- Connect fingertip
- Visor wiper
- Little finger knuckle
- Protection at finger
- Reflection at back of hand and finger
- Level 1 KP Certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water
- Goatskin with WR finish - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes
- Polyester rib
- PWR|Shell twill stretch
- GORE grip technology uses an innovative layer construction by which they provide better dexterity and tactility for optimum performance
- GORE-TEX gloves liners are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Tri-fleece liner this polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp
- PWR|Shield at palm - PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm
- SEESOFT™ knuckle - the knuckle protector is made of impact absorbing SEESOFT™ memory foam, and has been incorporated in this garment to effectively reduce the energy of impact transmitted in a crash
- High loft fur liner - this type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat
- PrimaLoft® Gold - a thin yet exceptionally warm, top-quality insulation. Its ultra-lightweight and packable properties allow for exceptional breathability, but all for moisture to escape; keeping the body warm in the cold and cool in the heat
Men's Livengood Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y