Liv Women's Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Armour
On the Liv Ladies jacket, the REV'IT! design team got full creative license. The result? A high-performing garment with unique style – from the double-layer lapels to the turn-up collar and super soft leather, Liv is simply one of the most stylish jackets in the REV’IT! collection.
Soft outside, sublayer inside. The outer shell construction is entirely high-quality sheepskin leather – renowned for its soft, supple, and lightweight properties. On the inside, a CE-rated sublayer stretches the seasons, while achieving tougher classification for abrasion and impact resistance – AA ratings usually reserved for touring apparel.
Liv for the ride. Zipped cuffs and pockets add style and substance in equal measure. The CE-rated protection is inconspicuous: SEESMART CE-Level 1 impact protectors at the shoulders and elbows, plus the option to add a SEESOFT back protector. In fact, the reflective vertical stripe on the back yoke is the only giveaway that this jacket is motorcycle specific.
- 100% soft and supple sheepskin leather outer
- Polycotton twill lining with polyester stretch built in
- SEESMART CE-level 1 elbow & shoulder protectors
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector (sold separately)
- Large diagonal front zipper with wind catcher behind
- Cuff zippers with wind catchers behind
- Safety seams
- Jeans loop
- Short connection zipper
- V-flap at cuff
- Inner pocket
- Two slit pockets on front
- Reflective label at back
- Class AA Certified - According to the EN 17092-3:2020 standard
- Safety seams - the stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn
- Cuff zipper - the zipper at the cuff has several purposes. It allows for easier entry into the sleeve, provides extra ventilation on warm days, and allows you to easily wear the glove cuff under your outer shell and over your base layer
- Jeans loop - the loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike
- Reflectivel label - retroreflective, fluorescent label at the back to aid visibility and improve safety in low-light situation
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 03 armour fits size 34-36 jacket / size 04 armour fits size 38-44 jacket / size 05 armour fits size 46 jacket
Liv Ladies Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|34||81 - 85 cm||63 - 67 cm|
|36||85 - 89 cm||67 - 71 cm|
|38||89 - 93 cm||71 - 75 cm|
|40||93 - 97 cm||75 - 79 cm|
|42||97 - 101cm||79 - 83 cm|
|44||101 - 106 cm||83 - 88 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y