Liberty H2O Men's Heated Motorcycle Gloves
with Thermotronic REV’IT! Heating Technology
The heated Liberty H2O motorcycle gloves have been specifically designed to be highly protective, waterproof, and feature REV'IT!'s high-tech THERMOTRONIC technology system that is meant to keep your hands at the ideal temperature of around 33 degrees Celsius, regardless of weather influences such as wind, moisture and cold.
The THERMOTRONIC features four different heating levels (from higher heat to lower heat) that can easily be adjusted with the large button on the upper part of the glove. Thanks to the coloured ring around the button, it’s very easy to see what level of warmth your motorcycle gloves are providing.
The outside of the motorcycle gloves is constructed with a flexible softshell on the upper side, and leather on the inside of the hand. An additional grip patch on the palm further provides more control of the handlebars of your motorcycle. They combined Exkin® Platinum with PrimaLoft Gold ® insulation to keep your hands warm and comfortable in the cold. By using a hard-shell knuckle protector combined with a TPU palm slider, the motorcycle gloves offer a heavy dose of protection in case of a mishap. And since it has an incorporated hydratex|Z-liner construction, 100% waterproofing is guaranteed.
Additionally, reflective stripes and logos are added to the top of the hands for increased visibility. And let’s not forget the inclusion of the Connect Finger Tip fabric that allows you to operate touchscreens without removing your hand protection, especially when it’s cold out. Keep your hands comfortable even when temperatures take a dive with the Liberty H2O motorcycle gloves.
- Outer shell: Grip-enhancing drum dyed goatskin with water resistant finish, twill stretch, Flock PU and Taslan
- Battery set REV'IT! Thermotronic heating technology - set containing two 7.4V batteries and micro-USB lead
- Insulation material: Exkin® Platinum®, High loft fur liner, PrimaLoft® Gold
- Tri-fleece liner
- Waterproof hydratex®|Z-liner
- Hard knuckle shell
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- Grip panel at palm
- Long cuff
- Visor wiper
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Stretch at fingers
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Elastic drawcord at cuff
- Wrist strap
- Connectivity fingertip & thumb
- Laminated reflection at finger
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
The goal of the REV'IT! system is to keep your hands at the ideal temperature of around 33 degrees Celsius, regardless of the type of weather; from the cold, wind, and the rain. All boxes checked.
- 01. EXKIN PLATINUM® - an extremely lightweight, soft and warm, non-woven, multilayer structure that reflects radiant heat downward to the user’s hand, without adding vexatious bulk.
- 02. PRIMALOFT® GOLD -na synthetic insulation solution, made to mimic the heat retaining qualities of down but in hypoallergenic form. And unlike down, PrimaLoft® Gold does not hold moisture, it’s easily packable, and it’s lightweight.
- 03. THERMOTRONIC - this system features four different heating levels that can easily be adjusted with the large button on the upper side of the gloves. Thanks to the illuminated coloured ring around the button, it’s very easy to check the level your gloves are currently operating at.
In order to create the most effective winter gloves, partnering with the best of the best in the industry is paramount, and that goes double for teaming up between departments within REV’IT! HQ.
The Research & Innovation and Design & Development departments joined forces to envision and create REV'IT!'s very first heated gloves collection. Of course, none of it would be possible without collaborating with our technological partners.
By taking the right materials, using them in the right way, and layering them just right, these gloves keep the wind, water, and the cold out. The clever Exkin Platinum® insulation layer, for instance, keeps the warmth inside, like the moisture-wicking layer ensures you won’t get clammy hands.Two Powerful 7.4V Batteries:
Unlike comparable heated winter gloves on the market, REV’IT! actually provides two powerful 7.4V batteries. As with all our gear, the batteries have been extensively performance tested in our laboratory, ensuring the best-possible results on the road.
Just like your hands, the batteries operate optimally when they’re protected against the cold and rain. That’s why we’ve positioned the battery pocket out on the wrist, inside of the gloves’ cuffs, shielding the power supply from performance diminishing weather influences to keep the power flowing for longer.Four Modes of Heating:
The temperature of the heated gloves can be adjusted to 4 different levels, each with a distinctive colored LED indication.
Men's Liberty Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y