League Men's Racing Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with TPU hard shell Knuckles & Palm Slider
The League gloves claim their spot within the REV'IT! sport hand protection collection, offering a complete package to riders who want to go from the road to the track or just have the sportive design for their urban riding outfit.
The highly abrasion-resistant leather outer shell has protection features such as a hard knuckle protector, a hard-shell palm slider, and a TPU wrist protector on the double closure long cuff.
The League offers the true racing glove feel, as well as race-ready protection to a broader audience.
- 3D air mesh & leather outer shell
- Tri-fleece liner
- Long cuff
- Perforated textile & holes for ventilation
- Outside stitching
- Double cuff closure
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Stretch lips at fingers, thumb & upper hand
- EVA foam finger knuckles & thumb
- TPU hard shell knuckle & little finger protectors
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- TPU cuff protector
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- 3D air mesh - this knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders
- Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection
- Goatskin - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- Synthetic PU leather
- Outside stitching - the PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands
- Tri-fleece liner this polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp
- Adjustment strap at wrist - the hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using the gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used
- TPU hard shell palm slider - made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly
- TPU cuff protector - we use Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) - a highly durable synthetic material – at the cuff of these gloves to add additional impact protection and to optimise sliding in the event of a mishap
Men's League Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.