Ignition 4 H2O Men's Leather Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
Engineering you’d expect from a fourth-generation motorcycle jacket, the Ignition 4 H2O takes multi-season performance to its peak. Urban-inspired, premium-grade materials deliver signature REV’IT! sporty looks with three-season comfort, while premium panel construction blends high-quality cowhide and tightly woven PWR|Shell mesh – natural materials and textiles combined for maximum abrasion resistance and airflow.
Versatile for varying weather. For unpredictable conditions ahead, layers make this jacket more versatile. Just zip in your choice of packable liner – thermal or hydratex or both – and you’re ready for the elements. The waterproof liner’s ingenious micropores are 2 nanometers wide (that’s 0.000002 millimeters) – to resist wind and rain, less is most certainly more.
Arrive cool and calm. When the sun blazes down, there’s ample ventilation – including zippers on forearms, and the blend of materials offers both freedom of movement and CE-rated protection to keep you in control. Top it all with our award-winning SEEFLEX CE-Level 2 armour on the shoulders and elbows to make every trip cooler, calmer, and just that little bit safer.
This jacket can be paired with the REV'IT! Ignition 4 Pants to get a full matching riding outfit.
- Artificial nubuck, cowhide & PWR|Shell mesh outer
- Mesh lining
- Detachable thermal liner
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 elbow protectors
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 shoulder protectors
- Back protector pocket (armour sold separately)
- Wind catcher behind cuff & front zippers
- Ventilation panels - lower back, lower front, upper arms & upper front & back
- Safety seams
- Soft edge comfort collar & cuffs
- Stretch at armholes, elbows and inside arms
- External hang loop & jeans loop
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Four internal pockets
- Inner napoleon pocket
- Two slit pockets on front
- Short & long connection zippers
- Reflective fabric at upper arm & back
- Reflective logo on back
- Class AA certified - according to the EN 17092-3:2020 standard
- Artificial nubuck
- Neoprene - a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant
- Polyester stretch
- PWR|Shell mesh - knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety
- Jeans loop - the loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike
- Safety seams - the stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn
- Reflective fabric - this product has a reflective fabric to help riders who are on the road be seen in low light, inclement weather, and at night
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 03 armour fits size 46-48 jacket / size 04 armour fits size 50-54 jacket / size 05 armour fits size 56-58 jacket / size 06 armour fits size 60 jacket
Men's Ignition Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|46||92 - 96 cm||79 - 83 cm|
|48||96 - 100 cm||83 - 87 cm|
|50||100 - 104 cm||87 - 91 cm|
|52||104 - 108 cm||91 - 96 cm|
|54||108 - 112 cm||96 - 101 cm|
|56||112 - 117 cm||101 - 107 cm|
|58||117 - 123 cm||107 - 113 cm|
|60||123 - 129 cm||113 - 115 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y