Hyperion Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Protection
The Hyperion are a short-cuffed sport gloves with hard knuckle protection and palm sliders. They are a true harness to the hands thanks to the incorporated knuckle, palm and finger protectors. A fine balance of goatskin and neoprene allows for optimal movement, while ventilated finger parts offer the right amount of airflow to the hands. As a short, sportive glove, the Hyperion fits the needs of today’s sportive naked bike enthusiasts. When it comes to looks, these gloves are adaptable to virtually any style of riding gear. And no matter what, you won’t be compromising protection or comfort for those summer rides.
- Goatskin drum-dyed perforated leather outer
- TPU hard-shell knuckle protection
- Added stretch for comfort
- PWR|shield knit added for extra safety
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- EVA foam knuckles & finger knuckles
- Short cuff
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- Stretch lips at fingers & thumbs
- Ventilation panel
- Grip patch at palm
- Goatskin with WR finish - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Grip patch at palm - made with a texturized pattern to deliver a superb grip performance.
- Outside stitching - the PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
- TPU hard shell palm slider - made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- Neoprene - is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
Men's Motorcycle Gloves
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.