Horizon 3 H2O Women's Black & White Textile Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
REV'IT! laminated their renowned hydratex|Lite membrane to the outer shell of this beautiful jacket to create a 100% waterproof motorcycle jacket with little to no water pickup. For rides in colder temperatures, it's been equipped with a detachable and separately wearable thermal liner. With the detachable thermal liner removed, you can easily open the front ventilation panels while riding. The two mesh panels on the chest and the two exhaust vents around back change your waterproof touring motorcycle jacket into a highly ventilated motorcycle jacket; making sure you stay comfortable while riding in higher temperatures.
The Horizon 3 H2O is equipped with the award winning SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows (adjustable), and is prepared for a safety upgrade via the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert. Various adjustment tabs and straps will ensure a perfect fit to your body.
To keep your essentials close, the Horizon 3 H2O comes with a variety of pockets including two waterproof stash pockets at the front and a big pocket on the back. To stay visible, they've placed a reflective logo on the back of the motorcycle jacket, as well as in the reflective stripes and logos on the arms.
Zip the Horizon 3 H2O Ladies motorcycle jacket to the Horizon 3 H2O Ladies motorcycle pants, and you’ve got yourself a fully waterproof and very versatile top to bottom, female specific fit, motorcycle suit.
- Double layered Polyester & Polyester ripstop outer
- 3D mesh lining
- Detachable thermal liner
- 100% waterproof - hydratex®|Lite single layer waterproof membrane protection
- Aquadefence panels on upper front
- Zipper at upper back
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Elbow & Shoulder Protectors
- Adjustable elbow protection
- Flexisnap at collar
- Slit pocket at back
- Two stash pockets at front
- Two waterproof inner pockets
- External pocket on thermal liner
- Soft edge at collar
- Two-way Collar Snap Closure System
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment strap at lower arm
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at upper arm
- Long & short connection zipper
- Laminated reflection at upper arms
- Laminated reflective logo on back
- Class AA certified - according to the EN 17092-3:2020 standard
- Polyester dull 450D 2L - double-layered 450D polyester fabric with matte finish
- Polyester ripstop 2L - double-layered polyester fabric with wear resistance-improving ripstop weave sewn in
- hydratex®|Lite - provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out
- Soft edge at collar - for extra comfort, the inside of the collar is covered with a soft fabric
- Laminated reflection panels - ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
- Aquadefence panels - when opened the Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind- and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520)
- Flexisnap at collar - makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalise its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar
- Adjustable elbow protection - the adjustable elbow protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated elbow protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 03 armour fits size 36 jacket / size 04 armour fits size 38-44 jacket / size 05 armour fits size 46 jacket
- Compatible with the Connector HV Neon Vest, sold separately
Women's Horizon Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|36||83-86 cm||67-70 cm|
|38||87-90 cm||71-74 cm|
|40||91-94 cm||75-78 cm|
|42||95-98 cm||79-82 cm|
|44||99-103 cm||83-87 cm|
|46||104-108 cm||88-92 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y