Horizon 3 H2O Men's Black Textile Motorcycle Jackets
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
The Horizon 3 H2O motorcycle jacket allow you to create a fully laminated waterproof motorcycle suit from top to bottom by zipping it to the Horizon 3 H2O motorcycle pants. REV'IT! have laminated their renowned hydratex|Lite membrane to the outer shell to create a 100% waterproof motorcycle jacket with little to no water pickup.
For rides in colder temperatures, the jacket is equipped with a detachable and separately wearable thermal liner. With the detachable thermal liner removed, you can easily open the front ventilation panels while riding. The two mesh panels on the chest and the two exhaust vents around back change your waterproof touring motorcycle jacket into a highly ventilated motorcycle jacket; making sure you stay comfortable while riding in higher temperatures.
The Horizon 3 H2O is equipped with REV'IT!'s award winning SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows (adjustable), and is prepared for a safety upgrade via the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert. Various adjustment tabs and straps will ensure a perfect fit to your body. To keep your essentials close, the Horizon 3 H2O comes with a variety of pockets including two waterproof stash pockets at the front and a big pocket on the back. To stay visible, there is a reflective logo on the back of the motorcycle jacket, as well as in the reflective stripes and logos on the arms.
Affordable & technical. Driven by the need to perform in various weather. That’s the Horizon 3 H2O motorcycle jacket.
- Polyester outer shell
- 3D mesh lining
- hydratex®|Lite inner surface of outer shell waterproof coating
- Detachable thermal liner with external pocket
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 elbow protectors
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 shoulder protectors
- Back protector pocket
- Aquadefence panels on upper front for ventilation
- Zipper at upper back for ventilation
- Adjustable elbow protection
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment strap at lower arm
- Adjustment tab at upper arm
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Flexisnap at collar
- Soft edge at collar
- Two-way Collar Snap Closure System
- Slit pocket at back
- Two stash pockets at front
- Two waterproof inner pockets
- Short & long connection zipper
- Laminated reflection at upper arms
- Laminated reflective logo on back
- Class AA certified - according to the EN 17092-3:2020 standard
- Polyester dull 450D 2L - double-layered 450D polyester fabric with matte finish
- Polyester ripstop 2L - double-layered polyester fabric with wear resistance-improving ripstop weave sewn in
- hydratex®|Lite - provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out
- Flexisnap at collar - the REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalise its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar
- Aquadefence panels on upper front - when opened the Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind- and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520)
- Laminted reflection - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 03 armour fits size XS jacket / size 04 armour fits size S-M jacket / size 05 armour fits size L-2XL jacket / size 06 armour fits size 3XL-6XL jacket
- Prepared for the REV'IT! Connector HV Neon Vest, sold separately
Men's Horizon Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
|3XL||121 - 126 cm||110 - 116 cm|
|4XL||127 - 132 cm||117 - 123 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y