Hawk Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Protection
The Hawk motorcycle gloves are a perfect blend between style and function. These short-cuffed, leather summer hand protectors incorporate a variety of handy features. Made from supple yet durable goat skin, the Hawk includes hard knuckle protectors and armour on the fingers and palm. Stretch areas ensure freedom of movement and an excellent feel through the handlebars, making them a must-have for those warm summer rides.
Get the most out of your summer leather motorcycle gloves with the Hawk.
- Goatskin drum-dyed leather outer
- Tri-fleece liner
- Hard shell knuckle
- PU finger knuckles
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Stretch lips at upper hand
- Elastic at wrist
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Leather Connect Finger Tip
- Conductive fingertip at index finger and thumb
- Grip patch at palm and thumb
- Pre-curved fingers
- Short cuff
- Ventilation holes
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Drum dyed goatskin - this goatskin has been drum dyed to give a garment or product a maximum penetration of dye throughout the hide
- Leather Connect Finger Tip - never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens
- Grip patch at palm - a grip patch is made with a texturized pattern to deliver a superb grip performance
- Tri-fleece liner - this polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- PWR|shield knit - created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt
- Temperfoam® - self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must
- Adjustment strap at wrist - The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used
Men's Hawk Motorcycle Gloves
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
|4XL||27.1 - 28.4 cm||22.4 - 22.8 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y