Ton-Up Women's Red Knee High Leather Motorcycle Boots
Goodyear Welt Construction
The Ton-Up motorcycle boots just look like a standard boot you would want to wear every day, but they have been specially constructed to give you all the protection you need while you are riding your motorcycle.
It starts at the Gasolina family factory in Mexico where each boot is constructed by hand and goes through rigorous testing to ensure they are of the highest quality and are built to last.
In the Cafe Racer culture of the 1950's and 60's, "doing the ton" meant reaching 100 miles-per-hour. This design was a favourite among the "ton-up" crowd because they are made for safety.
Not only do they offer great protection but they are also great for urban riding because they have a superior fit, specifically designed giving you movement in the ankle so you are comfortable in the riding position.
- Versatile Calf Expansion - loosen it up or cinch it down
- Three adjustable buckles for a superior fit
- Goodyear welt construction, completely sewn and they can easily be re-soled if ever needed
- Black stitching
- Solid, natural rubber soles for excellent grip and durability when riding - springy and limber, not spongy like synthetic foam
- Deep, lugged tread, for excellent grip and traction even on rough or wet surfaces
- Made in small batches, with great attention to detail, no assembly line! They are assembled by hand in a small mountain town in Mexico
- Australian women's sizing and B width to fit a woman's narrow foot
- Also available in black
|5||23.5 cm||8.4 cm|
|5.5||23.9 cm||8.6 cm|
|6||24.3 cm||8.7 cm|
|6.5||24.8 cm||8.8 cm|
|7||25.2 cm||9 cm|
|7.5||25.6 cm||9.1 cm|
|8||26 cm||9.2 cm|
|8.5||26.5 cm||9.4 cm|
|9||26.9 cm||9.5 cm|
|9.5||27.3 cm||9.6 cm|
"I began riding motorcycles when I was 14. I bought my first one in 1952, a Harley 125, from Bruce Walter’s Harley shop in Peoria, IL.
Well, I’m still riding, just about every day, here in Guanajuato Mexico. I came down in 1996, thinking that I would retire… well I’ve never gotten around to it." ~Todd (Founder of Gasolina)
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.