Shortcut Women's Leather Motorcycle Boots
Goodyear Welt Construction
The Shortcut motorcycle boots just look like a standard boot you would want to wear every day, but they have been specially constructed to give you all the protection you need while you are riding your motorcycle.
It starts at the Gasolina family factory in Mexico where each boot is constructed by hand and goes through rigorous testing to ensure they are of the highest quality and are built to last.
These boots are at the perfect height for you to tuck in your motorcycle pants or to wear over a cropped leg. Paired with the adjustable back buckles, full length zipper and the slimline shape, they are really flattering and comfortable to wear.
- Constructed of high quality top grain 1.8-2mm leather outer - soft & breathable
- 10" tall including the heel
- Solid, natural rubber soles for excellent grip and durability when riding - springy and limber, not spongy like synthetic foam
- Two back adjustable buckles
- Full length zipper at the back of the boot
- Inside flap behind the zipper to block the wind and protects your socks, pants and skin
- Goodyear welt construction, completely sewn and they can easily be re-soled if ever needed
- Black stitching
- Vat dyed so the colour permeates the leather, resisting scuffs and wear
- Made in small batches, with great attention to detail, no assembly line! They are assembled by hand in a small mountain town in Mexico
- Australian women's sizing and B width to fit a woman's narrow foot
|5||23.5 cm||8.4 cm|
|5.5||23.9 cm||8.6 cm|
|6||24.3 cm||8.7 cm|
|6.5||24.8 cm||8.8 cm|
|7||25.2 cm||9 cm|
|7.5||25.6 cm||9.1 cm|
|8||26 cm||9.2 cm|
|8.5||26.5 cm||9.4 cm|
|9||26.9 cm||9.5 cm|
|9.5||27.3 cm||9.6 cm|
"I began riding motorcycles when I was 14. I bought my first one in 1952, a Harley 125, from Bruce Walter’s Harley shop in Peoria, IL.
Well, I’m still riding, just about every day, here in Guanajuato Mexico. I came down in 1996, thinking that I would retire… well I’ve never gotten around to it." ~Todd (Founder of Gasolina)
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.