G-Force Men's Black & White Motorcycle Shoes
with OrthoLite® X40 insole
Taking their inspiration straight from the MotoGP and WSBK worlds, these sportive paddock shoes have been designed to pair perfectly with slim-fitting riding jeans and a cool, leather sport jacket. Wear them on your daily commute or for a casual weekend ride into or around the city.
The G-Force shoes meet all the safety requirements so you can ride with peace of mind. There’s an injected ankle cup, as well as a thermoformed heel cups and toe caps. Thanks to the perforation on the medial side and at the tongue of the shoes, airflow reaches your feet but also allows moisture to escape; effectively helping to cool you down on a hot summer’s day. Aside from safety, comfort is second to none. You can walk in these shoes all day long without a problem; something that’s made possible by the inclusion of the OrthoLite® X40 insole.
Great sport style, comfort when riding and walking, and the right kind of protection for your feet. That sums up the G-Force shoes quite nicely.
- Artificial leather, artificial suede & Nylon ripstop outer shell
- Hexagonal air mesh
- OrthoLite® X40™ foam insole
- Soft mesh lining
- Padded tongue
- Rubber gear shift pad
- Slip-resistant sole
- Laces closure including extra pair of laces in a different colour
- Injected ankle cup
- Reinforced side panel, ankle, heel & toe
- Thermoformed heel cup & toecap
- Reflection at the heel
- Level 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 rating - according to the EN 13634:2017 standard
- Artificial Leather - a sythetic version of leather with a similar look
- Perforacted artificial suede microfiber
- Microfiber - a yarn with a tiny diameter, about 1/5 of that of a human hair. It offers pliable and moisture wicking properties
- Seamless TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) film
- Thermoformed heel cup - the heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. You won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mould it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot
G-Force Men's Motorcycle Shoes
Remember to measure the length of both of your feet! Most people have feet of different sizes and the length of your longest foot should determine your shoe size.
REV'IT Motorcycle Boots
Due to the diverse nature of REV'IT! boots & shoes, there are some guidelines on how each material should be treated.
Waxed Pull-Up Leather: Colourless leather grease or shoeshine in the same color of the leather. The character of the pull-up leather returns after some time.
Full Grain Leather: Colourless leather grease or shoeshine in the same color of the leather.
Suede: Only use a brush to clean & care for the boot. Never use leather grease or shoeshine. You can treat the suede with a water repellent spray.
Nubuck: Only use a brush to clean & care for the boot. Never use leather grease or shoeshine. You can clean the nubuck with a little bit of soft soap.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y