G-Force Men's Black & White Motorcycle Shoes
with waterproof hydratex®|Z-liner
The sportive and waterproof G-Force H2O paddock shoes have been designed to pair perfectly with slim-fitting riding jeans and a cool, leather sport jacket. Wear them on your daily commute or for a casual weekend ride into or around the city.
Since they keep the water out, they have multi-seasonal use built into their DNA. The G-Force H2O shoes tick all the safety boxes thanks to a tough leather exterior, an injected ankle cup, and thermoformed heel cups and toe caps. Taking care of the waterproofing component is the incorporated hydratex®|Z-liner. It keeps the water out but allows your feet to breathe.
Aside from safety, comfort is second to none. You can walk in these shoes all day without a problem; something that’s made possible by the inclusion of the OrthoLite® X40 insole.
Great sport style, comfort when riding and walking, and the right kind of protection for your feet. Not to mention waterproofing. That sums up the G-Force H2O shoes quite nicely.
- Artificial leather, artificial suede & Nylon ripstop outer shell
- OrthoLite® X40™ foam insole
- Soft mesh lining
- Waterproof hydratex®|Z-liner
- Padded tongue
- Rubber gear shift pad
- Slip-resistant sole
- Laces closure including extra pair of laces in a different colour
- Injected ankle cup
- Reinforced side panel, ankle, heel & toe
- Thermoformed heel cup & toecap
- Reflection at the heel
- Level 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 rating - according to the EN 13634:2017 standard
- Artificial Leather - a sythetic version of leather with a similar look
- Artificial suede microfiber
- Nylon ripstop - a lightweight nylon fabric, woven in a special pattern known as ribstop. During weaving, thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals in a crosshatch pattern in the fabric. This greatly increases the fabric’s resistance to tearing and ripping, making ribstop nylon extremely durable
- Seamless TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) film
- hydratex®|Z-liner - a waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z-liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection
- Thermoformed heel cup - the heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. You won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mould it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot
G-Force Men's Motorcycle Shoes
|39||24.7 cm||25.3 cm||7.5||6.5|
|40||25.3 cm||26 cm||8.5||7.5|
|41||26 cm||26.7 cm||9||8|
|42||26.7 cm||27.3 cm||10||9|
|43||27.3 cm||28 cm||11||10|
|44||28 cm||28.7 cm||11.5||10.5|
|45||28.7 cm||29.3 cm||12.5||11.5|
|46||29.3 cm||30 cm||13||12|
|47||30 cm||30.7 cm||14||13|
REV'IT Motorcycle Boots
Due to the diverse nature of REV'IT! boots & shoes, there are some guidelines on how each material should be treated.
Waxed Pull-Up Leather: Colourless leather grease or shoeshine in the same color of the leather. The character of the pull-up leather returns after some time.
Full Grain Leather: Colourless leather grease or shoeshine in the same color of the leather.
Suede: Only use a brush to clean & care for the boot. Never use leather grease or shoeshine. You can treat the suede with a water repellent spray.
Nubuck: Only use a brush to clean & care for the boot. Never use leather grease or shoeshine. You can clean the nubuck with a little bit of soft soap.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.