Fly 3 Women's Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Shields
The third generation has been revised to make sure the Fly 3 Ladies keeps up with the demands of the future. Subtle in styling, these regular fit gloves incorporate a hard knuckle protector in a fully ventilated, abrasion-resistant leather outer shell to offer protection and comfort to those going out on the streets in warm conditions. Building upon an already much appreciated fit, the Fly 3 Ladies have been optimized to allow an improved freedom of movement and an even better feel through the handlebars, making them a summer must-have.
- Fully perforated goatskin drum dyed leather outer
- Stretch lips at fingers and upper hand
- Hook & loop closure
- Tri-fleece liner
- Touchscreen compatible
- Regular cuff
- TPU Hard shell finger knuckles protection
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Goatskin Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Connect Finger Tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Tri-fleece liner - this polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- PWR|Shield at palm - PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm.
- TPU hard shell finger knuckles - Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection and waterproofing.
Women's Motorcycle Gloves
These are ladies gloves, not unisex, so they should be a snug fit that will stretch & break in with wear so likely you will go up from your usual unisex glove size but in general if you want a looser fit, size up.
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.