Fly 3 Women's Black Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Shields
When a product hits its third generation, you know it stands for something. This definitely goes for the Fly 3 Ladies gloves, whose predecessors quickly became classics in previous collections. Subtle in styling, these regular fit gloves incorporate a hard knuckle protector in a fully ventilated, abrasion-resistant leather outer shell to offer protection and comfort to those going out on the streets in warm conditions.
Building upon an already much appreciated fit, the Fly 3 Ladies have been optimised to allow an improved freedom of movement and an even better feel through the handlebars, making them a summer must-have for motorcyclists across various segments.
- Fully perforated goatskin drum dyed leather outer
- Tri-fleece liner
- TPU Hard shell finger knuckles protection
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Female specific fit
- Stretch lips at fingers and upper hand
- Hook & loop closure
- Touchscreen compatible
- Regular cuff
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Goatskin Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- Karvin cowhide (PU coated)
- Connect Finger Tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens
- Tri-fleece liner - this polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp
- PWR|Shield at palm - PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm
- TPU hard shell finger knuckles - Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection and waterproofing
Women's Fly Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|XS||15.8 - 16.9 cm||17.5 - 18.1 cm|
|S||17.0 - 18.1 cm||18.2 - 18.8 cm|
|M||18.2 - 19.3 cm||18.9 - 19.3 cm|
|L||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|XL||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.