Duty Women's Black Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckle Protection
The sporty Duty Ladies are the go-to option for the adventure rider that is looking for lightweight, comfortable, and well-ventilated motorcycle gloves. Motorcycle gloves that offer a high-level of comfort and control, while carving the corners on your favourite mountain roads. This pair of hand protection is designed specifically for women and to give the best amount of feel on the grips and levers while keeping your hands comfortable and fresh during the whole ride.
To make this possible, they’ve added a grippy microfiber fabric with a silicone print on the inside of the gloves combined with highly ventilating 3D mesh on the outside. Your hands are well armoured by a comfortable, soft knuckle protector combined with TPR finger knuckles, and Temperfoam® thumb, along with palm protection with PWR|Shield. Putting on and securing the gloves is super easy thanks to the puller on the cuff and hook-and-loop cuff closure. With the integrated Connect Finger Tip, you can use your touchscreen devices without taking your motorcycle gloves off.
All in all, the Duty Ladies motorcycle gloves are fully prepared to keep you comfortable and protected during your next adventure on curvy asphalt roads.
- Perforated drum dyed goatskin & 3D air mesh outer
- Tri-fleece liner
- Temperfoam® palm slider & cuff
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles & thumb knuckle
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors & TPR soft knuckle
- PWR|Shield at palm & PWR|Yarn
- Grip patch at palm
- Silicon grip print at palm
- Outside stitching
- Pre-curved fingers
- Fully ventilated 3D air mesh
- Short cuff
- Adjustment strap at cuff
- Stretch at fingers
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Pull tab
- Connect fingertip & thumb
- Reflective stretch lips at fingers
- Level 1 KP rating - certified according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- 3D air mesh - this knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders
- Automan stretch - another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort
- Leather Connect Finger Tip - never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens
- Drum dyed goatskin - this goatskin has been drum dyed to give a garment or product a maximum penetration of dye throughout the hide
- Microfiber - a yarn with a tiny diameter, about 1/5 of that of a human hair. It offers pliable and moisture wicking properties.
- Tri-fleece liner - this polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp
- Temperfoam® - self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors - TPR offers excellent resistance to impact, flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. TPR parts are injected in the outer shell and allow freedom of movement
- PWR|Shield - created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels
- Adjustment strap at wrist - the hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability so you can find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used
- Outside stitching - the PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands
Ladies Motorcycle Gloves
REV'IT Duty Motorcycle Gloves
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y