Dean SF Men's Sand Motorcycle Pants
with CE-Approved Level 1 Armour
Comfort is an important feature no matter what you’re wearing so REV'IT! added the Dean SF to their riding motorcycle trousers collection. REV'IT! took all the characteristics of a normal chino (including a slim fit) and developed this into a 100% motorcycle ready pair of pants. Pants that you’ll enjoy wearing even if you don’t throw your leg over a bike.
Don’t be deceived by their casual looks though, these trousers are made out of REV'IT!'s signature CORDURA® fabric. They offer unsurpassed tear and abrasion resistance to help keep you safe on the road. The inside of the leg also has blue reflective tape; adding a nice touch of detail to your look. They come in a lighter or darker neutral colour so they can easily be combined with almost any item from your wardrobe.
Stylish chinos plus motorcycle-ready protection = the Dean SF motorcycle trousers, available in a short, regular and long versions.
- CORDURA® stretch twill outer
- SEESMART™ RV36-L1-A knee protectors
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip protectors
- Safety seams
- Triple needle stitching
- Two back pockets
- Two front pockets
- Reflection at turn up
- Also available in Tarmac colour
- Class AA certified - according to the EN 17092-3:2020 standard
- CORDURA® stretch twill - CORDURA® is used thanks to its enhanced abrasion resistance and toughness over traditional cotton denim fabrics. The stretch twill component gives more freedom of movement and comfort both on and off the bike
- Reflection at turn up - this product has reflection at the turn up of the hem to help riders who are on the road be seen in low light, inclement weather, and at night
- SEESMART™ RV36-L1-A on knee - these protectors are ultra-thin and comfortable armour found at the knees of a garment
- Safety seams - the stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn
Dean Men's Motorcycle Pants
Inseam: Measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle.
|28||Short L32||89 - 92 cm||81.5 cm|
|28||Standard L34||89 - 92 cm||86.5 cm|
|28||Long L36||89 - 92 cm||91.5 cm|
|30||Short L32||93 - 95 cm||81.5 cm|
|30||Standard L34||93 - 95 cm||86.5 cm|
|30||Long L36||93 - 95 cm||91.5 cm|
|32||Short L32||99 - 101 cm||81.5 cm|
|32||Standard L34||99 - 101 cm||86.5 cm|
|32||Long L36||99 - 101 cm||91.5 cm|
|34||Short L32||105 - 108 cm||81.5 cm|
|34||Standard L34||105 - 108 cm||86.5 cm|
|34||Long L36||105 - 108 cm||91.5 cm|
|36||Short L32||109 - 112 cm||81.5 cm|
|36||Standard L34||109 - 112 cm||86.5 cm|
|36||Long L36||109 - 112 cm||91.5 cm|
|38||Standard L34||113 - 116 cm||86.5 cm|
|38||Long L36||113 - 116 cm||91.5 cm|
REV'IT Motorcycle Jeans
It's important to look after your favourite pair of riding jeans the correct way. Always consult the wash & care label found inside your REV'IT! gear before washing. This set of instructions is leading over any other instructions given. If you are ever in doubt of how to properly maintain your gear, check the inner label.Hot Tips: Wash them separately on a cold gentle cycle (maximum 30°). Remove armour before washing & turn jeans inside out. Close all zipper & buttons to avoid damaging the fabric. Use a mild detergent & avoid using fabric softeners. Hang out to drip dry at room temperature, do not use a dryer. Don't over-wash, only wash as necessary.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y