Dale Men's Black Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Level 1 Armour
Creating a stylish, durable jacket takes experience, craft, and countless hours of R&D. First things first, to design a garment that looks great and will stay that way, you need to choose the right textile. And for the Dale, CORDURA® stretch twill’s ingenious weave incorporates a ‘mechanical’ flex into the fabric that helps it stay soft and supple. Plus, its sleek finish offers superior resistance to abrasion.
The shape of protection. Crosshatch stitching conceals CE-rated SEESMART protection at the shoulders and elbows, while accentuating the jacket’s slim-fit styling. Just as unobtrusive, an optional SEESOFT CE-Level 2 back protector can be slipped into the armour-ready insert. Either way, the Dale’s built-in protection is low profile yet highly effective – both absorbing impact and optimising airflow.
Dale double take. Out riding or just out and about, the Dale is ready for action. The label with reflective print at the back yoke might make you do a double take – a subtle hint that beneath the styling, stitching, and slim-fit silhouette, you’re looking at a rugged, technical, and motorcycle-specific jacket. A jacket that will spur you on to get out and ride.
- 14oz CORDURA® stretch twill outer shell
- Polyester ripstop lining
- SEESMART CE-level 1 Shoulder Protectors
- SEESMART CE-level 1 Elbow Protectors
- Back protector pocket
- Adjustment tab at waist
- Inner pocket
- Two slit pockets on front
- Cuff zippers
- Jeans loop
- Short connection zipper
- V-flap at cuff
- Reflective label at back
- Also available in tarmac
- Class AA certified - according to the EN 17092-3:2020 standard
- 14oz CORDURA® stretch twill - durable, twill fabric manufactured by CORDURA®
- Polyester ripstop lining - smooth tafetta fabric made for durability and abrasion resistance thanks to its special ripstop weaving with interwoven reinforcement threads at regular intervals
- Reflective label at back - retroreflective, fluorescent label at the back to aid visibility and improve safety in low-light situation
- Jeans loop - the loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike
- Cuff zipper - the zipper at the cuff has several purposes. It allows for easier entry into the sleeve, provides extra ventilation on warm days, and allows you to easily wear the glove cuff under your outer shell and over your base layer
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 04 armour fits size S-M jacket / size 05 armour fits size L-2XL jacket / size 06 armour fits size 3XL-6XL jacket
Men's Dale Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||90 - 96 cm||77 - 83 cm|
|M||96 - 102 cm||83 - 89 cm|
|L||102 - 108 cm||89 - 96 cm|
|XL||108 - 115 cm||96 - 104 cm|
|2XL||115 - 123 cm||104 - 113 cm|
|3XL||123 - 132 cm||113 - 122 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y