Convex Men's Black & Yellow Leather Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
The Convex brings racing-inspired looks to the table without going full race-spec, making it an ideal jacket for motorsport enthusiasts who like to carry their style onto the streets.
A sportive fit and feel is provided by the right amount of stretch. Making it even more versatile is the inclusion of a detachable thermal liner, which allows for riding in various temperatures. Without the thermal liner, the perforated areas of the Convex help cool the upper body down, adding comfort to rides under the sun.
SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows provide the highest level of impact protection. You can even add an extra layer of armour by installing the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert.
- Monaco Performance cowhide outer
- Aero cool 3D mesh lining
- Perforation at the lower back and lower front
- Detachable thermal liner
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at shoulders & elbows
- TPU protection at shoulder
- Comfort cuffs
- Stretch panels inner arms
- Stretch lips at elbows and shoulders
- Two slit pockets on front and one inner pocket
- Reflective logos on the back and chest for visibility
- Also available in Black & Red or Black & White
- Class A certified - according to the EN 17092-4:2018 standard
- Monaco performance cowhide - the top-spec cowhide
- 3D air mesh - this knitted fabric has an open, three-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding.
- Lorica® - constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process
- Neoprene - a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- PWR|shell stretch
- Aero cool 3D mesh - this open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 03 armour fits size 46-48 jacket / size 04 armour fits size 50-54 jacket / size 05 armour fits size 56-58 jacket
Men's Convex Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|46||95 - 98 cm||82 - 85 cm|
|48||99 - 102 cm||86 - 89 cm|
|50||103 - 106 cm||90 - 93 cm|
|52||107 - 110 cm||94 - 97 cm|
|54||111 - 114 cm||98 - 102 cm|
|56||115 - 118 cm||103 - 107 cm|
|58||119 - 122 cm||108 - 112 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.