Convex Men's Black & Red Leather Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
The Convex jacket dials in on its racing-derived styling without going full race-spec. It’s the ideal match for someone who wants the sportive look on the streets. The combination of leather and stretch (in all the right places) makes the Convex a must-have sport jacket. For cooler rides, keep the detachable thermal liner in and on warmer days, simply take it out.
- Monaco Performance cowhide outer
- Detachable thermal liner
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at shoulders & elbows
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV (sold separately)
- TPU protection at shoulder
- Reflective logos for visibility
- Comfort cuffs
- Stretch panels
- Also available in Black & White or Black & Yellow
- Monaco Performance cowhide - the top-spec cowhide
- 3D air mesh - this knitted fabric has an open, three-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding.
- Lorica® - constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process
- Neoprene - a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- PWR|shell stretch
- Aero cool 3D mesh - this open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 03 armour fits size 46-48 jacket / size 04 armour fits size 50-54 jacket / size 05 armour fits size 56-58 jacket
Men's Motorcycle Jackets
|44||86-90 cm||76-79 cm||177-179 cm|
|46||91-94 cm||80-83 cm||178-180 cm|
|48||95-98 cm||84-87 cm||179-181 cm|
|50||99-102 cm||88-91 cm||180-182 cm|
|52||103-106 cm||92-95 cm||181-183 cm|
|54||107-110 cm||96-100 cm||182-184 cm|
|56||111-114 cm||101-105 cm||183-185 cm|
|58||115-118 cm||106-110 cm||184 186 cm|
|60||119-122 cm||111-115 cm||185-187 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.