Component H2O Men's Ochre Textile Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Level 1 Armour
Meet the pinnacle product of the DIRT Series off-road collection: The Component. It’s the go-to, full-zippered jacket for the off-road rider that needs a CE certified, lightweight, comfortable, active-fitting and waterproof garment for all adventures on the trails.
The hard shell construction is made from a flexible & waterproof stretch ripstop fabric, along with Cordura® ripstop at the shoulders & arms for increased abrasion resistance.
The comfortable and open-structured SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protectors found at the shoulders and elbows provide you with the necessary armour & these protectors can be easily removed if you want to upgrade their protection by wearing the Proteus protector jacket (with CE-level 1 & 2 protectors) underneath. Thanks to the active fit, the Component offers full freedom and flexibility without feeling bulky or oversized.
Ventilation zippers at the lower & upper arms will keep you cool while a detachable hood/storm collar keeps you dry off the bike and can be stored in the back pocket when taken off/not in use.
This jacket pairs with the Component Pants.
- PWR|Shell ripstop stretch & 3L Cordura® 750D ripstop outer shell
- Waterproof hydratex®|3L liner
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 elbow & shoulder protectors
- Zippers on lower arms, upper arms & back for ventilation
- Detachable zip-on hood with adjustment drawcord
- Comfort collar
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustable tabs at cuffs
- Two inner pockets
- Slit pocket at back
- Waterproof slit pocket at waist
- Laminated reflection on back, collar & hood
- Also available in black
- Class A certified - according to the EN 17092-4:2020 standard
- 3L Cordura® 750D ripstop - a three-layer CORDURA® with ripstop properties
- Neoprene - a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable and buoyant
- PWR|Shell ripstop stretch - durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR|Shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop
- hydratex®|3L - a 3-layer construction; the hydratex®|3L membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable
- Comfort collar - the comfort collar is added to products to offer more comfort in crucial places. An extra soft fabric is used for a cozy finish
- Laminated reflection - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
Men's Element Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||94 - 99 cm||81 - 86 cm|
|M||100 - 105 cm||87 - 92 cm|
|L||106 - 111 cm||93 - 98 cm|
|XL||112 - 117 cm||99 - 105 cm|
|2XL||118 - 123 cm||106 - 112 cm|
|3XL||124 - 129 cm||113 - 119 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y