Tech 110 Men's Indigo Motorcycle Jeans
with SuperFabric® Protective Lining & Armour
Need a pair of high quality modern fit pants that move seamlessly from protecting you during the ride, to blending in during your other everyday events? The Tech 110’s use the highest quality Japanese denim, paired with a hi-tech guard plated system called SuperFabric® plus heat activated Forcefield impact armour. Clutch Moto have created a modern, comfortable riding pant with unparalleled protection that’s 8x more abrasion resistant than other protective linings.
Tech 110 (Indigo) are designed to provide maximum protection without compromising on style and comfort. The raw denim allows you to create your own unique look over time, while the SuperFabric® guard plate lining and Forcefield impact protection offer the ultimate defense should things go sideways.
- 12oz Raw Japanese Stretch Denim
- Forcefield CE certified Isolator 1 - knee & hip impact protection included
- SuperFabric® guard plate lining in the impact zones (8x stronger than it's competitors)
- Triple-stitched for safety including a concealed line of stitching
- Regular fit with a tapered leg
- Contoured design for optimal riding comfort
- Rubber coated buttons and hardware
- Rubber coated waterproof ankle zipper
- SuperFabric® detailing on coin pocket and ankle cuff
- Also available in black
- Level AA rating under CE testing protocols EN1717092 and ISO17025
Clutch Moto - Tech 110
Men's Motorcycle Jeans
|28||37.5-38.5 cm||27 cm||81 cm|
|30||39.5-40.5 cm||28.5 cm||82 cm|
|32||41.5-42.5 cm||30 cm||82 cm|
|34||43.5-45.5 cm||31.5 cm||84 cm|
|36||45.5-47.5 cm||33 cm||85 cm|
|38||47.5-49.5 cm||34 cm||86 cm|
Clutch Moto Denim
RAW DENIM – WEAR OFTEN
Firstly, you will notice how rigid and unforgiving this denim feels. But don’t worry, this will soften & it won’t be long before your pants look & feel like an extension of you. In order to achieve the distinctive look & feel only achieved by raw denim, it’s important that certain rules are applied to properly care for your denim. Note that this is a guide only & each individual’s ride & wearing behaviour should be considered.
Wear Often: This will not only soften the denim, but wearing the jeans will create the distress marks caused by your individual use & fit. This is what makes raw denim special. As you naturally abrade the indigo, the jeans begin to form a one of a kind look exclusive to you.
Seldom Wash: Don’t wash at all for the first six months. True raw denim connoisseurs will tell you washing any sooner is a sin. Give your jeans time to soften up & create their unique look. Wash every three or four months thereafter, following these steps:1. Fill a bath with cold or lukewarm water.
2. Add a weak-strength soap, a denim wash is preferred but soap will be fine.
3. Wash - lay the pants out in the bathtub & agitate underwater for a few minutes.
4. Soak - ensuring all parts of the jeans are submerged & let sit for 30-45 minutes.
5. Agitate one more time & then drain the bath.
6. Rinse - refill the bath with fresh water & let sit for a further 5-10 minutes.
7. Dry - hang wet pants up to air dry, never directly by a heat source.
NOTE: See care instruction labels on your Clutch Moto garments for specific details on how to care for individual products.
This is how Clutch Moto jeans protect you:
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.