Selvedge Men's Indigo Motorcycle Jeans
with SuperFabric® Protective Lining
Looking for something vintage/classic with a modern style and high levels of protection? The Clutch Moto denim takes rider protection and style to a new level by using the highest quality Japanese Selvedge denim, paired with a hi-tech guard plated protection system, called SuperFabric®, 8x more abrasion resistant than some protective linings. Clutch Moto have maintained a vintage look, with superior quality denim and rider safety.
Selvedge denim coupled with the guard plated SuperFabric® lining, create a riding pant that is unrivaled in both style and protection. These pants are designed to be ridden in and worn for a long time.
- 16oz indigo Kaihara Japanese Raw Denim
- Selvedge edges
- SuperFabric® guard plate lining in the impact zones (8x stronger than it's competitors)
- Triple-stitched for safety including a concealed line of stitching
- Modern cut with a slim tapered fit
- Rubber coated buttons and hardware
- Made in Australia
- Also available in 14oz black
- Level AA rating under CE testing protocols EN1717092 and ISO17025
Clutch Moto - Selvedge
Men's Motorcycle Jeans
The below measurements are across the waistband of the jeans, across the widest part of the thigh crotch to outside leg and the inseam from crotch to the hem.
|28||39 cm||26.5 cm||84 cm|
|30||41 cm||27 cm||84 cm|
|32||43 cm||29 cm||84 cm|
|34||45 cm||31 cm||84 cm|
|36||47 cm||33 cm||85 cm|
|38||49.5 cm||35 cm||85 cm|
Clutch Moto Denim
RAW DENIM – WEAR OFTEN
Firstly, you will notice how rigid and unforgiving this denim feels. But don’t worry, this will soften & it won’t be long before your pants look & feel like an extension of you. In order to achieve the distinctive look & feel only achieved by raw denim, it’s important that certain rules are applied to properly care for your denim. Note that this is a guide only & each individual’s ride & wearing behaviour should be considered.
Wear Often: This will not only soften the denim, but wearing the jeans will create the distress marks caused by your individual use & fit. This is what makes raw denim special. As you naturally abrade the indigo, the jeans begin to form a one of a kind look exclusive to you.
Seldom Wash: Don’t wash at all for the first six months. True raw denim connoisseurs will tell you washing any sooner is a sin. Give your jeans time to soften up & create their unique look. Wash every three or four months thereafter, following these steps:1. Fill a bath with cold or lukewarm water.
2. Add a weak-strength soap, a denim wash is preferred but soap will be fine.
3. Wash - lay the pants out in the bathtub & agitate underwater for a few minutes.
4. Soak - ensuring all parts of the jeans are submerged & let sit for 30-45 minutes.
5. Agitate one more time & then drain the bath.
6. Rinse - refill the bath with fresh water & let sit for a further 5-10 minutes.
7. Dry - hang wet pants up to air dry, never directly by a heat source.
NOTE: See care instruction labels on your Clutch Moto garments for specific details on how to care for individual products.
This is how Clutch Moto jeans protect you:
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.