Chelsea Men's Vintage Tan Motorcycle Boots
with Texon Insoles
The team at Trip Machine have created one of the sleekest yet rugged, unique and comfortable motorcycle boots on the market and who can resist them with their no clutter, clean design. They designed these boots to merge the lines between daily wear & moto boots so the sole is flexible, they are lightweight and they are easy to slip on and off for every day use & the thick buffalo leather provides great abrasion resistance.
Slip your boots on with the easy entry zipper and ride in comfort all day long thanks to the comfortable Texon insole and the soft lycra lining. These boots will compliment any moto outfit because you can tuck in your skinnies or you can roll up your boot cuts over them and you are going to turn heads.
- Waxed buffalo leather outer with suede panels
- Hardened leather heel & toe plus ankle protection
- Antique gold metal YKK zipper
- Tan & white heavy duty stitching
- Lycra & leather lining for optimum comfort
- Sustainably made Texon insoles
- Lugged non-slip rubber sole
- Classic & clean design
- Unique black detailing around the sole
- Inside flap behind the zipper to block the wind & protects your socks, pants & skin
- Pull ring for easy entry
- Iconic Trip Machine logo on both boots
- Option to add-on the custom slip-on shoe protector
- Also comes in a tobacco brown
- Designed & made in India
Note: Delivery of this item can take 8-10 working days
Chelsea Men's Motorcycle Boots
|EUR||UK & AUS||US|
Trip Machine Motorcycle Boots
For longevity & to keep your boots looking good as new, we highly recommend wearing them with the optional shoe protector when you ride your motorcycle.
Before wear, you can use a colourless leather protector to give your boots extra water resistance and to protect the leather and make them easy to clean.
"When we work on a piece of leather, we know that we’re not merely crafting a leather product, but creating leather art. An art where every inch has been carefully envisaged & where every single stitch holds a specific value. Something that just can’t be manufactured on an assembly line."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.