Cayman Men's Black Motorcycle Shoes
with OrthoLite® X40 insole
The footwear bar has been raised with the Cayman motorcycle shoes. REV'IT! looked to street style fashion when they were creating these motorcycle-ready high-tops. They have a clean and minimalist execution that is meant to echo their technical features. You’ll notice they’re devoid of shoelace holes, that’s because they’ve used a quick lace closure system here; similar to what you’ll find on trail running footwear. And to make sure the technical design remains unadulterated when you’re laced up, there’s an elastic pocked on the top of the tongue to tuck the excess lace away. That means nothing gets in your way when riding.
Comfort comes in the form of a sole made of recycled rubber which is then complemented by the OrthoLite® X40 insole for all-day cosiness. Furthermore, there is a large black reflective panel on the heel and a subtle strip on the toe for increased visibility in low-light conditions. Perforations along the shoes’ upper allow for a steady flow of fresh air. With rider protection in mind, the ankles are fortified with inner and outer impact disks. Additional reinforcements are found at the heels, and toes. The Cayman motorcycle shoes are offered with a black Nubuck leather upper and is meant for those who look for stand-out details and a material mix which fuses sportswear with a utility/street style inspired character.
- Nubuck leather & nylon ripstop outer shell
- PU-coated fabric
- 3D mesh lining
- Quick lace system
- Gusseted tongue construction
- Integrated gear shift pad
- OrthoLite® X40™ foam insole
- Padded tongue
- PP insole with integrated shank
- Perforation at toes, side and tongue
- Injected ankle cup
- Reinforced side panel, ankle, heel & toe
- Reflection at heel & side
- Recycled rubber sole
- Level 1 | 1 | 2 | 2 rating - according to the EN 13634:2017 standard
- Nubuck leather
- Nylon ripstop - a lightweight nylon fabric, woven in a special pattern known as ribstop. During weaving, thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals in a crosshatch pattern in the fabric. This greatly increases the fabric’s resistance to tearing and ripping, making ribstop nylon extremely durable
- PU-coated fabric
- Perforation on tongue - these shoes have perforation on the tongue, providing ventilation and breathability
Cayman Men's Motorcycle Shoes
Remember to measure the length of both of your feet! Most people have feet of different sizes and the length of your longest foot should determine your shoe size.
REV'IT Motorcycle Boots
Due to the diverse nature of REV'IT! boots & shoes, there are some guidelines on how each material should be treated.
Waxed Pull-Up Leather: Colourless leather grease or shoeshine in the same color of the leather. The character of the pull-up leather returns after some time.
Full Grain Leather: Colourless leather grease or shoeshine in the same color of the leather.
Suede: Only use a brush to clean & care for the boot. Never use leather grease or shoeshine. You can treat the suede with a water repellent spray.
Nubuck: Only use a brush to clean & care for the boot. Never use leather grease or shoeshine. You can clean the nubuck with a little bit of soft soap.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y