Cayenne Pro Men's Sand & Black Textile Motorcycle Jackets
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
The demands for gear that can keep up with the standards of the modern adventurer are increasing. REV'IT!'s never-ending quest to develop gear that can be taken as far as you want to travel has produced the Cayenne Pro jacket.
The mesh jacket consists of one highly functional layer, which is made of an extremely abrasion resistant mesh.
The SEEFLEX™ CE level 2 protectors, SEESOFT™ back protector, detachable kidney belt, ventilation panels, laminated reflective features and ample adjustment options make this an extremely versatile jacket. For colder nights throw on a thermal jacket underneath the jacket and you are ready to go anywhere.
This jacket can be paired with the Cayenne Pro Pants for a full matching riding outfit.
- PWR|Shell 750D with Teflon® coating outer shell
- Polyester lining
- Leather panels at elbows and shoulders
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the elbow & shoulder
- Aero cool 3D mesh panels at back
- Ventilation panels on upper arms, upper back and upper front
- Safety seams
- Adjustment strap at lower arm & upper arm
- Double adjustment strap at the waist
- Stretch lips at elbows
- Flexisnap collar & collar hook
- UTA tab at cuffs
- V-flap with zipper at the hem & V-flap at cuff
- Pockets for days - hand warmer pockets, three inner pockets, sleeve pocket, slit pockets at the front, stash pockets at the waist and one XL storage pocket!
- Long & short connection zipper
- Laminated reflection on the back, front & upper arms
- Class AA certified - according to the EN 17092-3:2018 standard
- Neoprene - a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant
- PWR|Shell 750D with Teflon® coating
- Schoeller®-dynatec® mesh
- Safety seams - the stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is torn
- Laminated reflection on back - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
- Flexisnap at collar - the REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV - sold separately - size 04 armour fits size S-M jacket / size 05 armour fits size L-2XL jacket / size 06 armour fits size 3XL-6XL jacket
- Prepared for the REV'IT! Connector HV Neon Vest - sold separately
Men's Cayenne Pro Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
|3XL||121 - 126 cm||110 - 116 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.