Cayenne 2 Men's Sand Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckle Protection
Although the Cayenne gloves have been designed to create a perfect match with the Cayenne outfit, these gloves are bound to become the go-to gloves for a large audience of adventure riders across the globe.
The Cayenne 2 are the ideal summer motorcycle gloves in REV'IT!'s adventure collection. They’re lightweight and comfortable and offer the highest level of protection without sacrificing dexterity; ensuring the ideal feel on the controls of your motorcycle. Your hands will stay fresh and dry in warm temperatures thanks to the built-in breathability provided by the perforated leather sections.
A special grip patch at palm and thumb offers extra grasp on the handlebars when the riding gets more technical. The hard shell knuckle, palm sliders, and thumb protector offer extra abrasion resistance and armour in case of a slide or impact. Thanks to the Connect Finger Tip, navigating through your apps and the world won’t require you to take your motorcycle gloves off.
The Cayenne 2 motorcycle gloves are designed to fit like a second skin and will keep your hands comfortable and protected during trips in warm weather.
- Drum dyed goatskin leather outer
- Tricot liner
- Pittards® goat digital™ WR100X for water resistance
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles & thumb knuckle
- Temperfoam® at back of hand, cuff & palm slider
- PU injected finger knuckles & little finger
- TPU backhand protector
- TPU hard shell knuckle, thumb protector & palm slider
- Regular cuff
- Perforated leather & ventilation holes
- Harmonica construction
- Wrist and cuff adjustment system
- Outside stitching
- Pittards® Digital™ grip patches
- Elastic at wrist
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Hypalon pull tab at cuff
- Leather connectivity fingertip & thumb
- Laminated reflection at back hand
- Reflection at finger
- Also comes in black
- Level 1 KP rating - certified according to the EN 13594:2015 Standard
- Goatskin - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- Drum dyed goatskin - this goatskin has been drum dyed to give a garment or product a maximum penetration of dye throughout the hide
- Perforated goatskin
- Pittards® goat digital™ WR100X - the Pittards® WR100X tanning process provides excellent water repellence and very low water-uptake, for greater insulation benefits. The unique Pittards® water-resistant technology limits water-uptake into the fibre structure. This guarantees excellent grip and sensitivity, even under the most adverse conditions. The result is optimum grip and maximum control, ride after ride
- Tricot liner - thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time
- Temperfoam® - self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
- PU injected finger knuckles - REV’IT! gloves feature protection patches on the fingers and knuckles, made of a hard PU protective compound, to keep your hands as safe as possible in the event of an impact
- TPU backhand protector - REV'IT! use Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) - a highly durable synthetic material – at the backhand of these gloves to add additional impact protection and to optimise sliding in the event of a mishap
- TPU hard shell palm slider - palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly
- Conductive fingertip - never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens
- Outside stitching - the PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands
- Pittards® Digital™ grip patches - REV’IT! digital grip features a digital print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions
Men's Motorcycle Gloves
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y