Car Vent Charging Mount
SlimLink™ Phone Accessory
A phone mount that is so beautiful, secure, and intuitive, that once you install it in your car, you'll feel like it was there from the start. That's because unlike flimsy, bulky plastic car mounts that stick out like sore thumbs, the Peak Design Car Mount is made from a beautiful machined/anodised aluminum and mounts directly to your dash or console via an ultra-durable 3M VHB pad. Ultra-strong MagSafe-compatible magnets hold your phone in place even during the most spirited driving‚ we call the mounting system SlimLink and it's so fast and secure, it borders on magic. Adjust viewing angle with a buttery-smooth aluminum ballhead. Car Mount's small footprint lets you mount your phone right where you want it without obstructing your view of the road.
Also available as a non-charging model. With the charging model, the mount's magnetic connection system ensures perfect charging coil alignment every time. That means more consistent and efficient charging, and no more surprise battery outages.
Requires a Peak Design Case or Universal Adapter (sold separately). Also works with MagSafe phones and phone cases. Charging may not be possible or optimal when using the Universal Adapter. Best results when attached to flat, hard, non-porous, non-textured surfaces.
Peak Design are Climate Neutral Certified, a 1% For The Planet Member and Certified B Corporation.
See the full Peak Design range here and if you don't see what you need, just ask us!
- Low-profile, aesthetically clean design complements your car’s interior
- Installs on a wide range of vehicle air vents
- Doesn't block vent airflow like traditional vent mounts do
- Exceptional stability compared to other vent mounts thanks to unique clamp connector
- Machined/anodized aluminum mounting head & swivel arm
- Grippy silicone mounting pad with Tinuvin 770 UV-stabilizer
- Glass-reinforced nylon blade hook
- Hardened steel blade clip with silicone overmold
- ABS plastic knobs
- Premium materials and stout construction mean this mount will last for many phones to come
- High-temp neodymium mounting magnets
- 360-degree swivel arm lets you position phone right where you want it
- Holds phone in portrait or landscape mode
- Strong and stable enough for off-road driving
- Buttery-smooth ball head for viewing angle adjustment, designed by PD tripod engineers
- Easy to remove and install on another vehicle
- Mount Head: 5.8cm x 5.8cm x 1.2cm (2.3" x 2.3" x 0.5")
- Swivel Arm Length: 6.9cm (5cm pivot to pivot)
- Weight: 141.4g (4.9oz) - including charging hardware: 181.2g (6.4oz)
- In the box: 1x Charging Car Vent Mount, 3x Charging Cable Routing Clips, 1x 1m Charging Cable (USB-C to USC-C), 1x 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- Compatible with Peak Design Case or Universal Adaptor (sold separately)
- Guaranteed for life, like all Peak Design products
- Peak Design donate 1% of every sale to environmental nonprofits
- Magnetic locking technology (called SlimLink™) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- No-look, one-handed phone attachment and removal
- Easily connect/disconnect phone
- Holds your phone during even the bumpiest of rides
- If using a MagSafe phone case, see the wireless charging option
Can safely connect to heating/cooling vents that meet all of the following criteria:
- Requires a Peak Design Case or Universal Adapter (sold separately)
- Straight horizontal or vertical blades (not curved or circular blades)
- Vent must be at least 63mm (2.5") wide (vertical blades) or tall (horizontal blades)
- Blade depth must be between 7-23mm (1/4" to 7/8")
- Gap between blades must be at least 8mm (5/16”)
- Blades must be secure and not easily removeable
- See install video for more information
- Wirelessly charges your phone as soon as phone is magnetically attached to mount
- Included high-quality 1m USB-C cable and low-profile 12V auto outlet adapter
- Included clips for discreet cable routing
Our Lifetime Warranty covers:
- Manufacturing defects
- Failures or breakages that render part or all of your product to become non-functional
Our Lifetime Warranty does not cover:
- Cosmetic blemishes, scratches, stains, or wear & tear
- Failures or breakages due to misuse, neglect, or intentional damage
- Things we don’t manufacture ourselves (apparel)
- To submit a warranty claim, scroll all the way down. Or read on to learn more.
If any part of your Peak Design product* becomes non-functioning or defective, we will repair or replace it with a fully-functioning item in the same or better condition.
Note the "non-functioning or defective" part. This means that the warranty does not cover cosmetic wear that does not affect the safety or function of your product. In our opinion, a little scratch or knick here and there is nothing more than bragging rights that you've been having some fun with your gear. But if something breaks due to manufacturer defect or during normal use, don’t worry one bit. We’re behind you all the way.
Also note the "same or better condition" part. We're serious about keeping our products in use and out of the ground. When we can, we issue warranty replacements from our stock of open-box, gently used, or refurbished items. All warranty replacements are quality-checked and certified to be clean and fully-functioning, and come with the same lifetime guarantee as your original purchase.
*Standard warranty does not apply to apparel. We guarantee apparel against manufacturing defects, but it is not guaranteed for a lifetime of use.
Items listed in our Apparel category are guaranteed against defects, but are excluded from our standard lifetime warranty...see the footnote above. Also, as described above, our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear, scratches, blemishes, stains, etc. It is the nature of our gear to develop bits of character over time. Our warranty primarily covers defects or failures that affect the core functionality of our products. If you have a dirty or stained product, follow our simple instructions for cleaning it.
Aside from that, we're not going to nickel-and-dime you out of a warranty with a bunch of silly exceptions. We've built our reputation on building high-quality gear and offering the best customer service out there, and we’re going to keep up our end of that bargain. We kindly ask our customers to keep up their end, too. Please don’t interpret our warranty as a license to misuse, neglect, or intentionally destroy your PD gear. We reserve the right to not replace a backpack that you poured concrete in, a Capture clip you used to hammer in tent stakes, a camera strap that your toaster melted, and so forth. We also won't replace stolen or lost items, so we recommend insuring your gear. We also reserve the right to change this policy in the future.
We have designed and built our products to work well with nearly all devices and accessories, and we believe our gear is very safe to use. Peak Design is not liable for damage to cameras, equipment, clothing or anything in your surrounding environment as a result of using them. Peak Design is also not liable for bodily injury to yourself or others as a result of using our stuff, so please listen to your mother and be careful when you’re out there having fun.
All warranty claims should be emailed to email@example.com
"We design products to solve problems, create delight, look good, resist fads, appeal globally, age gracefully, consider every material and detail, and have minimal disruptive impact on people and planet in both their creation and shipping. To reach those ends, we iterate tirelessly. And people seem to like it."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y