Merlin Bike Gear
Brody Men's Camel Utility Motorcycle Riding Shirt
with D3O® Ghost armour
Designed to look like a classic utility shirt, the Merlin Brody shirt is constructed using a single layer stretch cotton twill, achieving CE Level AA overall. Brody is backed up by D3O®’s flexible Ghost armour pre-fitted to the shoulders and elbows and there’s space for an optional D3O® Viper Stealth back protector. Brody is finished with durable YKK® zippers and Merlin-branded brass snap studs to complete the look.
Note: Delivery of this item can take 8-10 working days.
- Single layer four way active stretch twill cotton outer
- Premium close-knit mesh lining
- D3O® Ghost removable shoulder and elbow armour
- Back armour pocket (back armour sold separately)
- YKK® zippers throughout
- Rear ventilation panel
- Two patch pockets with branded snaps
- Two side entry zippered pockets
- Internal storage pocket
- Zippered outer arm pocket
- Merlin Branded antique brass snap studs
- Snap down collar
- Short jacket-to-jean connecting zipper
- Euro hoop jacket-to-jean connecting strap
- CE EN17092 Level AA garment
- Available in other colours
Merlin Bike Gear
Men's Garment Size Guide
How to Measure Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
How to Measure Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the naval, keeping the tape horizontal.
You will see that different garments have different sizing designations, either alpha or numeric. Leather garments have numeric designations, such as 42″ for men or 14 for ladies. With less flexibility and room to adjust the fit, the leather is very specific in size.
The textile garments usually include bicep, forearm, waist and hem adjustment points, giving riders the option to truly tailor their fit. As a result, textile designation is alpha – Small, Medium, Large etc. This more generic size designation is great for the versatility of layering and fit.
Merlin Bike Gear
Textile Care Instructions
- Remove all protective armour from the shoulder, elbows and back by opening the velcro pocket holding the armour in place and sliding it out. Unzip any removable inner liners.
- Agitate any especially dirty areas with a brush/cloth (lint-free).
- Ideally, hand wash your jacket with a mild or diluted detergent (without any bleach) in slightly warm water. This gentle wash prevents damage to any mesh or waterproof membranes.
- As an additional and optional treatment use a water repellent wash/spray such as Nikwax to add further water repellency to the outer garment.
- Hang dry the garment out of direct sunlight but in a warm location and never use a machine dryer to dry the garments.
- Once dry replace all armour and liners.
- Liners too can be spot cleaned using a gentle process of sponging/cloth wiping (lint-free) with a neutral soap the inside fixed mesh lining. Do not heavily saturate the area and allow the garment to dry by hanging in a well in a ventilated area, away from a direct heat source (e.g. sun/radiators) and if possible, on a suitable hanger or airer.
"Merlin product should always exceed your expectations. This new standard of motorcycle clothing redefines rider comfort, performance and style."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y