Made For Women Who Ride!
After months of on-the-road testing and revisions, Tobacco have perfected the newest addition to their ever-expanding women's line, the Boondocks Protective Overalls.
They were designed by and for women riders - and they’re the perfect balance of fashion and function. With a jet black, pre-washed, 16oz denim outer, and custom-brass hardware, Boondocks embrace the style of classic American overalls, with the best of contemporary design. The protective lining will help save your skin and covers all your high-abrasion areas, while removable, low profile pockets for D3O® armour at the hips and knees protect them from hard knocks.
Durable yet breathable, and much safer than riding in regular jeans. In cooler weather, add a light base layer for a solid 3 season option. Boondocks also give you lots of storage, with the classic overalls finishings you’ve come to expect - improved. Take what you need with two large front patch pockets, an easy access bib pocket, a thigh pocket, and hammer loop. You can leave your purse at home and still bring all your stuff!
• 16oz. premium pre-washed black stretch denim outer
• Classic American overalls style
•Loose fit to flatter all body shapes
• DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber breathable lining in impact zones
• Removable D3O® knee & hip armour
• Adjustable shoulder straps with a heavy elastic section to give extra flexibility when you're in the riding position
• Tons of pockets - just like traditional overalls, these come equipped with deep front pockets, a hammer loop, side leg pocket, and easy-access snap closure pocket on the front of the bib
• Heavy duty, custom-branded brass hardware & buttons
• Made in the USA
• Genuine leather Tobacco patch
• Belt loops
• Quality stitching
• Minimal washing required - see care instructions
Protection you won't even notice.
Knee & Hip Armour
Included when you purchase these Boondocks.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.