Merlin Bike Gear
Blake Men's Regular Fit Blue Motorcycle Jeans
with CE-Level 2 Knee Armour
The Blake jeans from Merlin are loved for their regular fit cut and the stretch denim fabric because it makes them incredibly comfortable to ride in.
They are packed with the protection you want on your rides. DuPont™ Kevlar® lining can be found in the impact zones and they also come armed with CE-Approved Level 2 knee armour. Want to add hip armour? No problem because these have the pockets ready to go to just slip it in.
Note: Delivery of this item can take 8-10 working days.
- 98% cotton 2% spandex outer
- Removable CE EN1621 Level 2 adjustable knee armour
- Adjustable knee armour pockets
- Pockets for optional hip armour (armour not included)
- Lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber in the impact zones
- Regular cut slim-fit
- 32" inseam
- Stretch fabric for good range of motion and comfortability
- Front and rear pockets
- YKK® locking fly zipper
- YKK® jacket to pants connection zipper
- 'Route One' leather badge
- 'Route One' branded buttons
- Class A certified - according to the EN 17092 standard
- Also available in black
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Merlin Bike Gear
Men's Garment Size Guide
How to Measure Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
How to Measure Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the naval, keeping the tape horizontal.
You will see that different garments have different sizing designations, either alpha or numeric. Leather garments have numeric designations, such as 42″ for men or 14 for ladies. With less flexibility and room to adjust the fit, the leather is very specific in size.
The textile garments usually include bicep, forearm, waist and hem adjustment points, giving riders the option to truly tailor their fit. As a result, textile designation is alpha – Small, Medium, Large etc. This more generic size designation is great for the versatility of layering and fit.
Merlin Bike Gear
Riding Jeans Care Instructions
- Before washing, remove all the impact protector from the hip and/or knee. Turn the jeans inside out and close up any zippers and/or buttons ready for washing.
- Using a neutral/mild or diluted detergent (without any bleach) machine wash the jeans in a gentle cycle, separate to other items.
- Do not use any fabric softener in the washing process.
- Hang dry the garment out of direct sunlight but in a warm, well-ventilated location and never use a machine dryer to dry the garment.
- Once dry, fit the armour back into the denim jeans
This process should not be applied to a jean with a waterproof membrane for example Mason, where a hand wash should be carried out.
Jeans carrying a DWR or Huntsman water repellent treatment can be washed using the advice above, but after 20 washes a water repellent treatment (For example, Nikwax) should be reapplied to maintain the efficiency of the repellency.
"Merlin product should always exceed your expectations. This new standard of motorcycle clothing redefines rider comfort, performance and style."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y