Bastille Men's Brown Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckle Protection
The Bastille gloves are set to be an instant classic. The minimalist yet carefully crafted lines of these gloves allow them to match with various styles of jackets in various settings. Stretch lips at the back of the gloves allow for ideal comfort, and the drum dyed goatskin breaks in easily so hands get the perfect fit every time they're put on. Furthermore, the adjustment strap at the wrist makes sure the gloves fit snugly and securely.
- Supple, soft drum dyed goatskin outer
- Temperfoam® thumb & finger knuckles
- PWR|shield knit at the palm
- Female-specific fit with a vintage look
- Wrist adjustment strap
- Short cuff elastic at wrist
- Also available in black
- Goatskin drum dyed tanned leather - made from goatskin and considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- PWR|shield knit - created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt
- Temperfoam® thumb and finger knuckles - the self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
Men's Motorcycle Gloves
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.