Alpha RF Men's Camel Motorcycle Pants
with CE-Approved Level 1 Armour
Say hello to the Alpha chino. Don’t be deceived by its casual looks as these trousers are made out of the REV'IT! signature combination of Cordura® denim and their in-house developed PWR | shield. Together they offer unsurpassed tear and abrasion resistance. By adding a COOLMAX® element to the thread of the material, these trousers actively wick away moisture on hot days.
The Alpha also gives you the convenience of deep front pockets and stylish subtle back pockets, a common characteristic found on normal chinos that aren’t motorcycle-ready like these ones. The Alpha comes equipped with extremely thin and flexible SEESMART™ CE-level 1 knee protectors. Optionally, you can upgrade them with similar hip protection. The protector pockets are incorporated seamlessly, meaning the front of these trousers sport a clean look.
The mechanical stretch material and the comfort seat together create comfort that will have you wanting to wearing these trousers on and off the bike. The Alpha comes in toned black or striking camel, and is available in a short, regular and long versions.
- Cordura® stretch denim outer with COOLMAX® element
- Double layered PWR|shield at seat & knees
- Flexible SEESMART™ CE-level 1 knee protectors
- Hip protector pockets
- Comfort seat - relocated crotch seams allowing for greater comfort
- Triple needle safety stitching
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ reflection at turn up for visibility
- Zipper fly front closure
- Back and hand warmer pockets
- Class A certified - according to the prEN 17092-4:2018 standard
- 11oz Cordura® canvas with COOLMAX® element - Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. Cordura® denim fabrics are exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. The heavier the denim, the more rigid the garment and the more abrasion resistant it will be
- Extra comfort by mechanical stretch - stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable
- Moisture-wicking function by COOLMAX® element - The COOLMAX® element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly
- Compatible with SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip protectors - sold separately
Men's Alpha Motorcycle Pants
Inseam: Measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle.
|28||Short L32||87 - 90 cm||81.5 cm|
|28||Standard L34||87 - 90 cm||86.5 cm|
|28||Long L36||87 - 90 cm||91.5 cm|
|30||Short L32||91 - 93 cm||81.5 cm|
|30||Standard L34||91 - 93 cm||86.5 cm|
|30||Long L36||91 - 93 cm||91.5 cm|
|31||Short L32||94 - 96 cm||81.5 cm|
|31||Standard L34||94 - 96 cm||86.5 cm|
|31||Long L36||94 - 96 cm||91.5 cm|
|32||Short L32||97 - 99 cm||81.5 cm|
|32||Standard L34||97 - 99 cm||86.5 cm|
|32||Long L36||97 - 99 cm||91.5 cm|
|33||Short L32||100 - 102 cm||81.5 cm|
|33||Standard L34||100 - 102 cm||86.5 cm|
|33||Long L36||100 - 102 cm||91.5 cm|
|34||Short L32||103 - 106 cm||81.5 cm|
|34||Standard L34||103 - 106 cm||86.5 cm|
|34||Long L36||103 - 106 cm||91.5 cm|
|36||Short L32||107 - 110 cm||81.5 cm|
|36||Standard L34||107 - 110 cm||86.5 cm|
|36||Long L36||107 - 110 cm||91.5 cm|
|38||Short L32||111 - 114 cm||81.5 cm|
|38||Standard L34||111 - 114 cm||86.5 cm|
|38||Long L36||111 - 114 cm||91.5 cm|
REV'IT Motorcycle Jeans
It's important to look after your favourite pair of riding jeans the correct way. Always consult the wash & care label found inside your REV'IT! gear before washing. This set of instructions is leading over any other instructions given. If you are ever in doubt of how to properly maintain your gear, check the inner label.Hot Tips: Wash them separately on a cold gentle cycle (maximum 30°). Remove armour before washing & turn jeans inside out. Close all zipper & buttons to avoid damaging the fabric. Use a mild detergent & avoid using fabric softeners. Hang out to drip dry at room temperature, do not use a dryer. Don't over-wash, only wash as necessary.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.