Airwave 3 Men's Silver & Anthracite Textile Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Armour
The Airwave 3 is both stylish and affordable, making sure you look good without breaking the bank. Go ahead, challenge the heat. We encourage you to! Covering the safety side of things, PWR|shell mesh panels are found at the front, back, and arms which provide a continuous flow of air to keep you cool out on the open road.
Protection is provided by way of the CE-level 1 SEESMART™ armour at the shoulders and elbows and for extra protection, it has the back armour pocket for the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector.
Abrasion-resistant stretch ripstop chest panels help improve comfort and flexibility on the bike while adjustment tabs on the arms, and straps on the hips, will give you the perfect fit every time.
- Polyester, mesh & artificial leather outer shell
- Polyester mesh lining
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 elbow & shoulder protectors
- Back armour pocket
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tabs at collar, cuffs & upper arms
- Jeans loop
- Short connection zipper
- Ventilation panels
- Two inner pockets and two slit pockets on the front
- Laminated reflection at the back, chest & upper arms
- Available in other colours
- Class A certified - according to the EN 17092-4:2019 standard
- Artificial Leather - a sythetic version of leather with a similar look.
- High density polyester 600D - this fabric takes polyester yarn and weaves it with a finer polyester yarn, to create a high woven density that increases protection and abrasion-resistance
- Polyester mesh
- Stretch ripstop - freedom of movement without sacrificing protection. This highly abrasion-resistant and stretchable fabric is made of Polyester 75D with elastane.
- Laminated reflection panels - ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
- Jeans loop - the loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 04 armour fits size S-M jacket / size 05 armour fits size L-2XL jacket / size 06 armour fits size 3XL-6XL jacket
Men's Airwave Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|XS||85 - 90 cm||72 - 77 cm|
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
|3XL||121 - 126 cm||110 - 116 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.