Merlin Bike Gear
Riding Gloves Care Instructions
- Rinse your textile glove in water (never hot and without any heavy pressure) to allow the dirt to loosen and give any bacteria a chance to flush out.
- With a bucket use, some mild hand soap or diluted detergent wash the inside of the glove. Do not put concentrated cleaner directly onto the liner or exterior- only use a diluted mix. Let the gloves soak for a little while in the soapy water. You can use your fingers to clean the inside liner (Outlast liners are perfectly fine to be washed).
- Rinse the gloves out and using your fingers squeeze down the fingers to draw out any remaining water.
- Leave the gloves to dry in a well-ventilated open area that is not in the direct sunlight or next to a heat source such as a radiator.
- As the gloves dry out but before totally dry put the gloves on to shape them back into place. Leave again to dry.
To maintain your leather gloves please only use neutral soap and sponge or lint-free cloth to wipe over the surface. Do not leave the gloves to soak in a bucket, like you would with a textile glove.